DigiMemo L2 - Letter Size Digital Notepad with 32MB Memory and Tablet Combo
Digitally capture & store everything you write with ink on ordinary paper.
The DigiMemo L2 is a stand-alone device with storage capability that digitally captures and stores everything you write or draw with ink on ordinary paper, without the use of computer and special paper. Then you can easily view, edit, organize and share your handwritten notes in Windows or Mac.
When connected to a PC, the DigiMemo L2 offers an on-line writing function which can instantly synchronize your writing on the paper with the digital page in its software in Windows. It is also an USB tablet device in Windows or Mac.
1. Take Notes
Place any ordinary paper or notepad on the digital pad. Write on the paper with the digital inking pen.
The digital pad digitally records anything you write in its built-in storage device or an optional SD card in real time.
One page you write is stored as one digital page.
2. Connect to the PC
Connect the digital pad to your PC by an USB port.
3. Organize Your Notes
With its DigiMemo Manager organizing software, you can easily view, edit, organize and share your digital pages in Windows or Mac.
In Windows, you also can use the on-line writing function which can instantly synchronize your writing on the paper with the digital page in its software.
Save any digital pages you arbitrarily select as a book file (e-Book).
4. Send via e-Mail
Share your notes with others via e-Mail.
Portable and Compact
- The digital pad can be effortlessly held in one hand or on the lap and easily operated while you are standing, sitting or reclining.
- An ultra-thin & light digital pen with a regular and replaceable ink cartridge.
- Only 1.5 lbs for the digital pad and 0.03 lbs for the digital pen.
- The size and weight of pen are almost like those of normal ball pen.
Familiar and Natural
- Feel as comfortable as you normally write with a regular pen on paper.
- Immediately get both a digital record and a hardcopy duplicate of your handwritten notes even when you are on the move.
- Instantly & digitally record your notes, ideas, sketches, drawings and flowcharts, without scanning.
- Any ordinary paper or notepad up to Letter size (8.5" x 11.9" ) can be applied.
- You cannot remember what you typed 10 years ago; however, you will always remember what you wrote.
Powerful and Unforgettable
- Digitally capture& store everything you write with ink on ordinary paper in real time. No computer and special paper is needed.
- A stand-alone device with storage capability that can be both the built-in 32 MB storage device in the digital pad and the expandable storage capacity by an optional Secure Digital (SD) memory card.
- The more you write on paper, the bigger file size of the digital page will be.
- The file size of the digital page for one Letter size paper with completely full handwritten notes is only about 400 KB.
- Manage up to 999 digital pages for each storage device.
- Capture your handwritten notes up to 0.55" thickness of paper (about 140 sheets of paper).
- Can continue to write into the digital page with contents stored.
- The time is shown on the display on the digital pad.
- When connected to a PC, it is also an USB tablet device in Windows or Mac.
- An excellent solution for paper form applications which need paper copy of the form and digital filed data.
- The battery of the digital inking pen can last approximately 14 months.
- With continuous use of the digital pad, four AAA alkaline batteries can last approximately 80 hours.
- 30 minutes automatic shutdown.
Simple and Manageable
With its DigiMemo Manager organizing software, you can easily organize your handwritten notes in Windows or Mac. Share them with others via e-Mail.
- Save the digital pages you arbitrarily select as a book file (e-Book).
- Page thumbnails function.
- Easily import and remove your digital pages in a book file.
- Highlighting, annotating, editing (select, copy, move, erase …etc.), typing, viewing, changing color and drawing functions.
- Easily copy or move to another program files such as Outlook e-mail message, Word file or Excel file …etc.
- Can be saved as PDF, BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF or PNG format.
- In Windows, you can use the on-line writing function which can instantly synchronize your writing on the paper with the digital page in this software.
- Easily copy or move to e-mail message. Send the handwritten e-Mail anywhere anytime!
- Share your e-Book with friends who just need to download the DigiMemo Manager organizing software from ACECAD website so that they can view or edit your e-Book.
Send to Microsoft Office OneNote
Just click and send your handwritten notes to Microsoft OneNote which can be convertible to digital text, organized and searchable.
Work With Mac
Use the DigiMemo Manager Organizing Software for Mac to view, edit, organize and share your handwritten notes in Mac (Intel based). (* The on-line writing function is not available in the software.)
Optional Bluetooth Transmitter for BlackBerry / Android / Smartphone
With the optional DigiMemo Bluetooth Transmitter (BTX-F1), your DigiMemo can send your Email/MMS written on paper or sticky note by Smartphone (BlackBerry / Android / Symbian / Windows Mobile). You can store or send your handwriting/drawing on paper/sticky notes as image (JPG), PDF or DHW in the Smartphone, including note, memo, message, formula, schematic, illustration, diagram, draft, idea or design. Easily zoom in/out and move a zoomed page to view on your phone screen.
- DigiMemo Manager Organizing Software for Windows
- DigiMemo Handwriting Recognition OCR Software for Windows - MyScript Notes for ACECAD (30-day trial)
- DigiMemo Form Software for Windows - ArioForm Lite for ACECAD
|Digital Pad Specifications
||9.88" (width) x 13.22" (length)
||Approx. 1.5 lbs with batteries
||8.5" x 11"
||0.55"; approx. 140 sheets of paper
||Holder for Letter size notepad; 8.5" x 11.9"
||Built-in 32 MB storage device
|Optional Storage Medium
||Secure Digital (SD) memory card (FAT file system)
||Four (4) Batteries (1.5volt, size AAA)
Power Voltage: 3V
Power Current: Approx. 25 mA
Power Consumption: Approx. 75 mW
||Approx. 80 hours
||Supplied from USB port when connecting the digital pad to PC.
|Interface to PC
|Digital Pen Specifications
||5.28" (length) x 0.45" (diameter)
||0.03lbs with Battery
||One (1) 1.55V button cell battery (SR626SW, 377 or IEC-SR66)
||Approx. 14 months
||0.09" (diameter) x 2.64" (length)
||ACECAD digital page file format (DHW)
||ACECAD e-Book file format (DND)
||Windows 7, Vista, or XP
||Mac OS X v10.5.x or later
||Available USB port, CD-ROM drive
|Hard Disk Space
The following items are included in your DigiMemo L2 package:
- Portable Digital Pad
- Digital Inking Pen (DigiPen P100)
- Letter Size Notepad (already held on the digital pad)
- Two Replacement Ink Cartridges (already stored in the digital pad) One Plastic Pen Tip (already stored in the digital pad)
- USB Cable
- Four Batteries (1.5 volt, size AAA)
- One 1.55V Button Cell Battery
- User Guide
- Software CD